Saturday, January 9, 2010

Skipped out

I skipped my work out on Friday to go out on a date with my wonderful hubby! My little sister Stephanie came over with my parents and watched out kids for us so we could use one of our 2 gifts cards we got for Christmas. It was the first time since out anniversary last June that we've been able to go out by ourselves. We went to Olive Garden and then went shopping at the mall. I know not Shane's ideal date but I was in desperate need of some new pants, plus JcPenny was having a great sale so we bought Baxter new clothes and some clothes for Luke and Landon. And their coats were on sale so we decided to grab some for our kids for next year. We paid $20 and $15 for $60 and $70 coats! I was so excited to be able to get them already. We had a great night together and are so thankful to Stephanie for watching our kids for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment