Thursday, January 7, 2010

Endorphins

I feel like I'm so slow, but I'm new to this and I'm still trying to get back in shape. I ran again tonight. I made is 2.1 miles in 29 minutes. My shins were hurting really bad so I didn't want to go terribly fast because it just made them hurt worse. I also did some arm work with a 5lb weight and so my arms are pretty sore tonight too. I have been feeling so much better in terms of mood though. Even Shane said to me tonight, "you're much happier when you exercise." Wow I knew I'd been kind of grumpy and hadn't really been myself but I feel bad that my family even noticed a difference. Now Shane is realizing that he hasn't exercised in a week and he's feeling pretty grumpy. Here's to feeling better!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes when I'm a grouch, my husband will ask -- "Have you worked out yet today?". If haven't he literally will kick me out the door. I just am easier to handle with those happy hormones cruising through my system.

    ReplyDelete