Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ok so things have not been going well when it comes to my training. I've got a new training plan for a 10K now, and I really like this plan. It's got me doing something every day but Sunday, and it's not always running! I did my stretch and strength yesterday and I plan on doing my 2.5 mile run today. The plan is great because it says it doesn't matter if you have to walk for a bit the goal is to just do the miles, it doesn't matter how fast. My problem with running right now is the air is SO BAD and gross, and I don't have my card to go on campus yet. Oh well I will probably just pay to go to the rec center so I can do it. My goal is to run a 10k in 7 weeks then that is when our marathon training begins. Wow I feel crazy but I'm also crazy excited to prove to myself that I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!


I CAN DO IT! Right?!?!?!?!?

1 comment:

  1. You can totally do it!! I'm so glad you like the new plan! The air is defenitly a problem. Katie was looking into trying out a gum membership too so you should talk to her, I don't think she knows about the rec center. Great job! I'm so proud and excited for you!

    ReplyDelete