Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January 10

Weight- 206
Did the "hills" setting on the tredmill today for 25 min. Our shower is broken so I had to cut my work out short so I could shower at the gym before I left.
Had a bad for eating though, I seem to have fallen back in to bad habits again already. So from now on I'm writing down what I eat again. I ate a bowl of candied popcorn and it made me sick, so I need to lay of the sweets.
Shane started school today, so it may be hard at nights when I'm alone after the kids have gone to bed, to not snack so much.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if this will help you, but it does help me. If I want to make sure not to eat treats after the kids to go to bed, I brush my teeth and get all ready for bed right away. That way I have to think, "Do I want to brush my teeth again?" :) Is that silly? Anyway, it might help a little. Also, if you have something to do instead of just watching tv after they go to bed, that helps to. TV watching is like auotmatic treat time for me! I know that's hard, though, because you just want to relax after the kids are in bed. You're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete